I am a returning customer
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Colombo Economy for Koi carp is a high-quality floating pelleted food suitable for use at any time of the year. It is made of high quality natural ingredients that help to improve digestion and promote proper coloration and body shape of koi carp in ponds.
Reasons why you will want to buy Koi carp food:
- provides a balanced diet;
- a large amount of stabilized vitamin C in this product helps to increase the level of stress resistance and strengthen the immune system against infectious diseases;
- Weightless pellets easily disintegrate in water and are quickly absorbed by fish, which makes it easy to adjust the amount of feed and avoid overfeeding;
- Suitable for all-season feeding;
- Helps maintain the correct color of the Koi's body;
- Made from natural ingredients;
- Colombo Economy is used for feeding fish in different periods of the year and contains all the necessary components and trace elements.
Composition of Colombo Economy feed:
- Crude protein: 33% (which includes: Rohöle and fette, herbs brutes).
- Crude fat: 5%
- Crude ash: 6,0%
- Crude fiber: 2,0%.
- Calcium: 1,1%
- Sodium: 0,1%
- Phosphorus: 1,0%
- Humidity: 8%
- Vit. A (3a672a) 15000 IU
- vit. D3 (E 671) 1500 IU
- vit. C (3a300) 200 mg
- vit. E (3a700) 200 mg
- Iron (II) sulfate (E1) 75 mg
- Potassium iodide (3b201) 5 mg
- Copper (II) sulfate (E4) 5 mg
- Manganese (II) sulfate monohydrate (E5) 20 mg
- Zinc sulfate (E6) 80 mg
- Sodium selenite (E8) 0.3 mg
The manufacturer recommends using the following feeding regimen depending on the water temperature:
- From 18 to 30 °C - feed 2 to 4 times a day;
- From 5 to 18°C - feed no more than 2 times a day, preferably during the warmest part of the day;
- Below 5°C - do not feed the fish;
- Food should be fed in quantities that the fish eats completely in 5 minutes.
The Dutch all-season quality carp food KOI Colombo Economy is available in two sizes:
S fraction - granule size 3 mm;
M fraction - granule size 6 mm.
|Вид риби:||for all types of pond fish|
|Призначення корму:||basic nutrition|
|Release form:||Size granules: Small, Medium|