I am a returning customer
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Butyl rubber EPDM film Firestone GEOSMART 1 mm, width 3 m
Firestone GEOSMART EPDM film is a butyl rubber film used to create a sealed coating in various construction and industrial projects. It is an ideal material for sealing ponds.EPDM stands for ethylene-propylene-diene thermopolymer. Synthetic rubber fi..
Firestone GEOSMART EPDM film is a butyl rubber film used to create a sealed coating in various construction and industrial projects. It is an ideal material for sealing ponds.
EPDM stands for ethylene-propylene-diene thermopolymer. Synthetic rubber films are available in different sizes, and by using membranes of different widths, you can achieve a minimum number of seams on the waterproofing coating. The membranes are glued together using special waterproofing, self-adhesive tapes.
The film has factory seams every 1.5 m.
Preparation for installation
Before laying the film, it is necessary to level the ground surface and clean it from sharp objects, stones, roots, glass, etc. The next step is to use geotextiles, which will protect the film from mechanical damage. Then, a butyl rubber film is laid on the geotextile, which is cut to the size of the pond and laid with a margin around the perimeter. Before direct installation, the film should lie unfolded
Butyl rubber film is used for ponds up to 6 m deep
The advantages of butyl rubber EPDM film in pond construction include:
1. Airtightness: due to its ability to adapt perfectly to different shapes and surfaces, butyl rubber film ensures the pond is airtight, preventing water loss and water from entering the soil.
2. Resistance to various conditions: the film is made of high-quality materials that are resistant to UV rays, chemical and biological substances, as well as to extreme temperatures.
3. Durability: due to the high strength and flexibility of the material, butyl rubber EPDM film has a long service life (50 years).
4. Ease of installation: the film is lightweight and flexible, which makes it easy to install and mold into various shapes and sizes.
5. Safety: butyl rubber film is an environmentally friendly material that does not contain harmful substances.
6. Repairability: in case of damage or problems with tightness, butyl rubber film can be easily repaired without the need to replace the entire coating.
7. Aesthetic appearance: butyl rubber EPDM film has an aesthetic and natural appearance, which allows you to create a pond that blends in with the surrounding natural environment.
8. Ease of use: ponds made of butyl rubber film are easy to maintain and care for.
9. Elasticity: the film stretches up to 300%. This is important when laying it in a freshly dug pit.
Thickness: 1 mm
Film weight: 1,15 kg/m2
The film is calculated based on the dimensions of the pit:
Film width = pit width + 2 maximum depths + 1 m
Film length = length of the pit + 2 maximum depths + 1 m
Cut-off pieces of material (cut or made to your size) are not subject to return and exchange.
Payment for waterproofing materials can be made both in full to the card and by prepayment (orders up to 3000 UAH - 300 UAH prepayment, orders over 3000 UAH - 10% of the order amount)
|Weight 1m2:||1,15 кг|