I am a returning customer
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Biological product for removing sludge and sediment in a pond Velda Bio-Oxydator 1000 ml
Velda Bio-Oxydator is used to remove sediment in a pond.Product Features:- contains bacteria and enzymes that reduce sediment at the bottom of the pond and destroy dead plants, fish excrement and all sediment at the bottom of the pond;- helps to clea..
Velda Bio-Oxydator is used to remove sediment in a pond.
- contains bacteria and enzymes that reduce sediment at the bottom of the pond and destroy dead plants, fish excrement and all sediment at the bottom of the pond;
- helps to clean stones and remove unpleasant slippery surfaces;
- it is especially recommended to use March-April in the spring when ice melts and in autumn at initial lowering temperatures, it is advisable to add it to the pond during September-November;
- the effect does not appear immediately, but the bacteria function for a long time;
- suitable for swimming and decorative ponds;
- Neither the product nor the bacteria contained in it destroy the filamentous algae, but the bacteria help to remove substances that are food for the growth of the "thread";
- Suitable for use throughout the year, including the winter months;
- overdose is not possible.
Recommended dosage in autumn and spring:
in October-November, when the temperature drops below 12 ° C, and also from March to April, after the ice has melted, it is recommended to use Velda Bio-Oxydator 1-3 times at weekly intervals, the first time the dosage of the drug is 100 ml per 1 m3 of water, then approximately 25-100 ml per 1 m3.
During the warm period, it is applied 1-2 times a month from 10 to 100 ml per 1 m3.
Packing: 1000, 2500 and 5000 ml