I am a returning customer
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Aquaking Red Label ACP-6500 – professional pump with adjusting for a reservoir, pond, waterfall or fountain
The Red Label series of professional pumps are specifically designed for use in heavy and heavy duty applications. The new generation pumps are designed for use underwater and on land.When developing these pumps, the company met the fo..
The Red Label series of professional pumps are specifically designed for use in heavy and heavy duty applications. The new generation pumps are designed for use underwater and on land.
When developing these pumps, the company met the following criteria:
- High energy efficiency - the most economical pumps in its price category. Considerably reduced power consumption with consistent performance.
- Excellent performance - high pump performance at a certain pressure.
- Safety and ease of use - the pump is easy to install, operated with a remote control and the electrical part is completely protected from water and moisture.
- Long service life - Professional AquaKing Red Label pumps have a much higher operating life than their normal counterparts.
- Versatile use - such pumps can be used in any filtration and circulation system both underwater and on land.
- Power control - The pumps are equipped with an electronic control unit with smooth power control.
- Resistance to pollution - the pump copes well with the pumping through itself of small and solid particles of dirt without jamming and without losing power.
Pumps of the Red Label series are used both in small, ornamental ponds and in large fisheries, and at the same time they perfectly perform their function - they provide reliable and constant circulation of water in the reservoir. The Red Label pumps are versatile, very easy to install and use, reliable, durable and economical. All this makes them highly sought after and they are very widely used in Europe for fish farm service, where all of the above qualities are very important. Also, these pumps are very popular with private owners of reservoirs with koi and other fish.
The pump can be used for an underwater installation, which includes a special casing that prevents it from entering the large debris pump. When used on land, this casing is removed and the pump can be mounted directly into the water supply system, and it is very important to ensure that it does not run "dry", ie without water. The pump is also easily integrated into the existing water system. There are fittings and adapters required in the kit. Finally, it is very important to keep in mind that these pumps are not self-priming and should be installed below the water level.
|Warranty period:||12 month|
|Висота підйому води:||3,8 m|
|Довжина кабелю живлення:||10 m|
|Живлення:||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Підключення шлангів:||25, 32, 40 mm|
|Size (L*W*H) :||250*350*150 mm|
|Installation method:||Under water|